Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year



So this year I'll be having a two part New Year's Eve.
We've been making pizza dough and dessert all afternoon with the fam for an at home night.
(Pictures coming up later on in the week)
The second part of my day will be spent with friends on the beach.
I have a really close nit group of couple friends that the boy and I see regularly.
It's never a dull moment with those guys.
I'm sure somewhere in there there'll be fireworks. Sparklers!! I know.. I'm five. Meh. They're fun!

In the next couple of days I need to sit down and jot down all those pesky resolutions that I haven't even thought about yet.
I mean.. everyone has the usual. Eat healthier. Lose weight.
Those don't have much substance though.
I want something that will be soul-fulfilling? If that makes any sense.

Y'all have fun and be safe if there's going to be one or two drinks involved.
I'll see you in the new year!
Here's to 2013!

With all my love, 

Pati



1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting! It totally makes my day a little better when you do!