Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Meet Me In Outerspace

The Wheatfield Print: Etsy

Hiya! 
I've been thinking a lot about how I want to decorate my room in the last few days.
It's funny how I always leave the rooms for last. The minions rooms aren't really decorated either and I really want to change that! It's so bare in my room at the moment. I have a few scattered things here and there. 
I decided that I wanted to have an overarching theme to everything and I chose space/stars/night. Space is my go to place to feel safe. It's so weird to think of it like that..but clearly I have a thing for outer space, hello blog name!
In the next couple of days I want to paint some stuff to put up on my wall and buy some stuff also. 
I'm head over heels for this print above and already purchased it yesterday. 
Hoping all my efforts will make my bedroom a sanctuary I can retreat to at the end of the day instead of  a mess of hodge podge things. 

My time has been spent on so many creative outlets lately that I think sometimes I'm spreading myself too thin. 
One of them should grab me and yell at me to keep down that path! It's a tad bit frustrating to not know how achieve an end goal.
It'll come I guess!?
::sigh:: wish me luck.

With All My Love,

Pati

4 comments:

  1. I've always liked this quote, and I would enjoy this print too! Now I'm tempted to be a copy cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that quote, and it looks gorgeous with that design! Good luck with your decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you call them "the minions" rooms. You're on my "that's awesome" list already. ;) Like those above - I agree, that's a beautiful quote and I bet that print will look lovely in your room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this quote, and the graphics and colors would be a lovely thing to decorate around. It seems that you've been uber-inspired lately too :) It's wonderful to be creative but it can also be exhausting, just make sure you give yourself some breaks ;) Have fun with the decorating, maybe some photos afterwards? Take care xo

    ~Alyssa
    www.butterfliesonmars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! It totally makes my day a little better when you do!