Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Splish Splash Summer

Hellloooo!!!
This post was actually suppose to go up yesterday but I've been crafting a lot and trying to prepare for Pia's birthday party! I'm super excited for it. I haven't gotten to throw her a REAL party in a couple of years. She picked out lalaloopsy as her theme which I was stoked about. Hoping to show you some pictures from the preparations soon.
Anyway, Texas weather has been ridiculous.. I'm sure it's been like that for most of the country though. It's completely unbearable outside unless you're in some kind of water. That's exactly what I've been doing... along with the minions. 
These are some pictures from my parents pool over the weekend. ENJOY!
pool fun nebula in bloom pool fun nebula in bloom pool fun nebula in bloom pool fun nebula in bloom pool fun nebula in bloom pool fun nebula in bloom pool fun nebula in bloom pool fun nebula in bloom pool fun nebula in bloom pool fun nebula in bloom pool fun nebula in bloom pool fun nebula in bloom
You like the sequence of events in the last two pictures? She was trying to do a canonball.. clearly she's doing a running man?! Who knows really. Haha!

With All My Love,

Pati

6 comments:

  1. Your kiddos are so cute! Also, that's awesome you have easy access to a pool, especially since you live near Hades, haha. I hope your little one has fun at her birthday party. They are the coolest thing ever when you are a kid (or if you are me, they are the coolest thing now too).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kidlets are SO cute! I'm loving these photos. I want to be a kid again and just play in the pool all summer long. Who needs a job!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh, that pools looks so refreshing right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw...love this!! Your kiddies are darling. Looks like quite a lovely summer for you guys :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is making me want to find the nearest pool!!! Looks like a total blast!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! It totally makes my day a little better when you do!